C4 Forums | Control4

4sight problem

HomeAlone

When trying to login today I get this message: "No controllers are currently connected to the specified account"

Composer is set with the right username, email, and password. What else am I missing or is the site possibly down?

Thanks for any help.

i get that message quite abit (once a week). I go onto 4sight about 5-6 a day. i don't know if it is a problem with 4sight or with my network at my house. it seems to only last a short while, i usually email my dealer with the problem and by the time they check into it it is back online. if anyone has similar problems, i would be interested in hearing them.

thanks

tebery

i resolved my issue. pls check that your email and passwords are exactly the same on my.control4.com website profile and thru the mts screens input - option - info, remote access, email and password.

Exactly, I found this to be the same problem all the time, non matching info in the MTS vs composer and 4sight. Look on your touchscreen's remote access info, you should see CONNECTED.

• 2 years later...

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. thank you all for such a wonderfull resource.

I'm having the same problems. I can seem to use the Web navigator @ 4sight. it still says no controller connected. can anyone please help me with this issue? and by the way what is MTS

thanks.

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. thank you all for such a wonderfull resource.

I'm having the same problems. I can seem to use the Web navigator @ 4sight. it still says no controller connected. can anyone please help me with this issue? and by the way what is MTS

thanks.

Is your 4Sight subscription valid?

MTS = Mini Touch Screen I.E. one of the original 3.5 inch touch screens from C4.

Thanks Alan. I appreciate it.

Yes. it expires 4/2010. asked my dealer couple of weeks ago and i was told this can happen sometimes so I should try logging in later and other times. I just tried it about 2 hours ago and till could not.

Edddy7

Time of day will not matter if everything is set up correctly. You can always get into a sys with a valid 4sight sub.

I would guess that something is not set up correctly. Otherwise the problem would seem to be somewhere between the keyboard and the chair.

• 1 month later...

Archived