C4 Forums | Control4

Security keypad not displaying in ComposerHE

So after finally being able to connect remotely to my system via ComposerHE (2.3) to check on my system (I had a separate thread on that and still haven't trouble getting it to show up yet this morning), I am not getting anything on the security keypad for a display showing the status of my security system. I can log into MyControl4 and use the Web Navigator and it readily shows the status as well as they keypad actually functions.

Has anyone else had an issue with this since upgrading to 2.3? I never had an issue before 2.3 and this is the first time I've used REMOTE ACCESS since I upgraded and have been away from home.

kb = knowledge base.

On a side note why are you using ComposerHE to log in remotely? If it's HE I'm assuming it's on a lpatop, and you'd be able to use the "normal" remote log-in via my.control4.com and get a "touchscreen" style interface to check on everything....

Just curious.

I actually like the ComposerHE interface so I can make changes and very often do a little programming as well. I was actually doing some modifications to my AWAY programming when I noticed the keypad not displaying correctly in HE but did display ok with the my.control4.com login.

Archived