C4 Forums | Control4

Been listening to a station on the Cox network ever since TuneIn was made available on Control4 (107.3 The eagle from St Petersburg FL) till a couple of days all was fine but now unable to connect. I have tried on my Mac and same error. I also tried other stations on the same network with the same results. When I go to the station site I am able to connect with the sites player. Anybody else with same issue or a possible fix.

Thank you

It's always possible the station or network changed how they transmit.

First I would let Tuni-In know, especially if it doesn't work through their website,

Second you could try adding the stream's URL manually under your TuneIn account from a computer (under favorites, at the bottom right you should see "custom url) and re-synch C4 with the account and it will show up under favorites there too.

Have reported my issue to TuneIn on the 13th with no replies from them. Station still won't work over net. Anybody have any similar experience with TuneIn. Not impressed with the service end of it.

Did it ever occur to you guys that you could be listening to different "107.3 The Eagle" stations from different markets?

https://www.google.com/search?q=107.3+the+eagle&oq=107.3+the+eagle&aqs=chrome.0.57j0l2j62.2030j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There are several of them. prabeau, I'm guessing you and dogdvr were listening to different stations despite having the same name. This is a problem with taking all "local" radio on the internet I guess...

Archived