C4 Forums | Control4

Composer HE

prabeau

My installer has upgraded me to 2.5 from 2.4 and I went to the Control4 site to download the latest Composer and could not find where to download it from, all I seem to find is Media Composer.

This was my first visit to site since the big change could someone point me in the right direction.

Its probably right under my nose I know.

Thanks

You could check earlier posts....It's not there and is being looked at why.

What earlier post? I don't see Composer HE in the new my.control login either??? In my login it said I didn't have the latest version of 2.5 am I missing something?

What earlier post? I don't see Composer HE in the new my.control login either??? In my login it said I didn't have the latest version of 2.5 am I missing something?

Read my post above.

Read my post above.

I read your post. Thanks.

I was trying to find out if it will be added to the login page in the future the way it was in the past. does C4 have a time frame?

I got my answer thanks...

Sorry - I do do work as well ;)

But yes it should all be fixed now - the time frame was for today.

Oh and on this thread's original post, the one I referred too was about 4 down the list of "latest posts".

Archived