C4 Forums | Control4

Speaker point with no sound

I just add 3 speaker point to my project and my dealer just upgrade my system to 2.5.2 and i got no sound ... I see the zone i can browse mp3 and play but like i said they is no sound ... Is there a way to test the speaker point output ???

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Try a digital source, ie, tune-in, or stored digital music and make sure the data led on the speakerpoint is lit. The speakerpoint needs to be the audio end-point of the room it's located in. Also, in composer, make sure it's not in local amp mode and that the volume is up!

My only source for the moment is digital music ( on my n.a.s ) and yes the data led is on when i press play on a song ( (in a room) i just try it again this morning to be sure that the update was finished and still no sound ! Damn !!!!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Mind you local amp mode would not stop digital streaming to the speakerpoint - it prevents streaming things FROM local sources to the rest of the system (to prevent delays on that source locally).

May as well also add here for future readers that the speakerpoint does not support AAC audio streams, whereas HC controllers do.

Mind you local amp mode would not stop digital streaming to the speakerpoint - it prevents streaming things FROM local sources to the rest of the system (to prevent delays on that source locally).

May as well also add here for future readers that the speakerpoint does not support AAC audio streams, whereas HC controllers do.

Ha, it was late when I responded, thanks for the clarification :)

problem solve !!! thanks to you guys !!! the problem was the configuration like neil said !

Glad you got it resolved!

Archived