C4 Forums | Control4

4sight subscription

Chinadave

Hi everyone, I've had a c4 system for a couple years and my ipad and android apps aren't working anymore to control my system. I believe it's because my 4sight subscription ran out? Can someone email me so I can get it re-subscribed (if that's the issue)?  I've tried contacting my old integrator, but to no avail.

Thanks,

David

Are they not working to control your system while you're at home, or just not wishing while you're away? If not surfing at home, you've got a problem that doesn't include 4Sight.

Sent from my Droid MAXX via Tapatalk.

Surfing?  No idea what that means, but basically, when I try to connect the ipad app to the system, it says that a license is required to connect this device to your system. Please contact a dealer...

Is your iPad connected by WiFi or Phone Data.  If you are connected to the same WiFi network as the HC box then you do not need a 4Sight subscription. 

If your iPad is connecting by phone data / GSM then it will need the 4Sight subscription. 

You should be connecting at home by WiFi, faster and no carrier data charges.

Historically you also needed the MyHome licence, but clearly have that as you have been using iPad access up to now.

Hi everyone, I've had a c4 system for a couple years and my ipad and android apps aren't working anymore to control my system. I believe it's because my 4sight subscription ran out? Can someone email me so I can get it re-subscribed (if that's the issue)?  I've tried contacting my old integrator, but to no avail.

Thanks,

David

THis would have nothing to do with your 4-Sight sub.  

Have you changed your ipads or androids since they were originally activated?  

Do you know your login credentials to your my.control4.com site?  If so, you should be able to log in and release the licenses on the old devices and then re-login with the current ones.  

Archived