C4 Forums | Control4

How to Tell if Tstat is Zigbee or Zigbee Pro

DTxAg

Title says it all. I'm trying to sell 4 tstats that I got but never used and never added to my project. When I got them, I was told they were Zigbee Pro, but I can't confirm that and don't want to tell potential buyers the wrong thing. How can I confirm whether the ones I got are Zigbee Pro?

If you have a system on pro do a leave mesh on the device and try to ID - if the ID they're on Pro.

Note that if on embernet they can be upgraded to Pro.

Cyknight,

I've got a Zigbee Pro extender in my system, but the tstats were never added to my project. Given that, how would I do a leave mesh and try to ID each one?

Cyknight,

I've got a Zigbee Pro extender in my system, but the tstats were never added to my project. Given that, how would I do a leave mesh and try to ID each one?

You don't unless your a dealer and then you should already know

You don't unless your a dealer and then you should already know

Obviously I'm not a dealer. If I was, I wouldn't be asking how to tell whether a tstat is Zigbee or Zigbee Pro.

Is there a difference in the left/center/left button presses that can distinguish Zigbee vs. Zigbee Pro?  I've seen references to 13/4/13 and 9/4/9, but I don't know what the tstats are supposed to show (or if they show anything without first joining a network). Or, can you hit the buttons right and left of center 7 times in both Zigbee and Zigbee Pro to see the channel number, or is it different in one version and not the other?

Archived