C4 Forums | Control4

Equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

What everyone has to realise is the change we are all witnessing and experiencing in our lives and everything we are going thru in whatever world we live and operate in, is the equivalent of living thru the Industrial Revolution.

Actually it's not equivalent: its AND SOME!

We are all going thru this.

My work is no exception as our whole business software moves online and into the cloud..

This has created enormous change and stress, and anxiety on folks that work with me and for me.. enormous stress.. yours truly 

But the younger guys who work with me demanded this change......

So we had to deliver, or face losing them and our whole show becoming irrelevant..

Point being: it's happening everywhere and to everyone...

Call it the Services Revolution... or the Internet Revolution, or the Cloud Revolution... whatever you like: no matter. 

We are living in it right now. We are a part of it. They will look back at this time in history in hundreds of years and be in awe what we went thru....

We are living in it right now. We are a part of it. They will look back at this time in history in hundreds of years and be in awe what we went thru....

More likely they'll watch a boring Lifetime mini-series about it, and say: "Well, that was a waste of 10 hours of my time".

Equivalent in scope and size to the Industrial Revolution?  What are you smoking?  Have you ever looked at your hands, man?  I mean *really* looked at them?  Whoa.

:)

RyanE

Archived