C4 Forums | Control4

Navigator On Screen Selection Options

csmpez

Figure I'd ask, but how does everyone sets up their Navigator "On Screen" Selection Options for their TVs, Tablets, iPhones, iPads, Android smart phones, etc?  Do you prefer to have all selections available On Screen (Watch, Listen, Lighting, More, Comfort, Security, Apps) for every room and whatever you don't have for that paticular room, say no Lighting, it's greyed out and not selectable?  Or, do you prefer to only have visible those selection options that are available for each room?  For example, for a Deck or Porch, you may have Listen and Lighting, but you don't have Watch or Comfort for outside, so these selections are invisible and don't show up on the "On Screen" Navigator display for those Zones.

Just wondering how everyone likes their individual Navigator set ups/preferences.  Thanks.

Scott

Really???  MyHome app shows everything (all selections) on the ipad and android phones for each room's Navigator.  As an example, my Foyer has the "Watch" and "Comfort" buttons greyed out, but all other options are illuminated and selectable (Listen, Lighting, Comfort, Security, More).

Now, if I brings up the HC800 On Screen display on the Family Room TV, switch the zone to the Foyer, it displays Listen, Lighting, More and Apps, where Watch, Security and Comfort don't show up on screen at all.

For the SR250 Remote, under Foyer it lists everything -- House, Lights, Music, Videos, TV, Radio, Comfort and Info.  Seems the 250 remotes display pretty much everything to some degree.

Just trying to understand some of the Control4 rationale here.

Thanks!

Oh and Kevin, thanks for the Planet Switch with the quiet fan mod.  That thing is awesome and dead quiet... great product!

Scott

Really???  MyHome app shows everything (all selections) on the ipad and android phones for each room's Navigator.  As an example, my Foyer has the "Watch" and "Comfort" buttons greyed out, but all other options are illuminated and selectable (Listen, Lighting, Comfort, Security, More).

Now, if I brings up the HC800 On Screen display on the Family Room TV, switch the zone to the Foyer, it displays Listen, Lighting, More and Apps, where Watch, Security and Comfort don't show up on screen at all.

For the SR250 Remote, under Foyer it lists everything -- House, Lights, Music, Videos, TV, Radio, Comfort and Info.  Seems the 250 remotes display pretty much everything to some degree.

Just trying to understand some of the Control4 rationale here.

Thanks!

Oh and Kevin, thanks for the Planet Switch with the quiet fan mod.  That thing is awesome and dead quiet... great product!

Scott

What version of composer OS is your house on and what apps are you using? 

glad the its nice and quiet for you!

Archived