C4 Forums | Control4

Adding Stations for Pandora and Spotify services

I was recently upgraded to 2.6 and I added a sonos connect. I have both Pandora and Spotify music services and they work great independently, however in the "Stations" only the Pandora stations exist and they are not mapped to the correct station. For example if I hit my "Maroon5" station I get "U2". Is there a way to re-sync the Pandora stations and also add the Spotify stations?

If I directly select the service under the "listen" menu then I see all the stations and they are correctly mapped, but under "stations" they only there for Pandora and they are not mapped correctly.

I was recently upgraded to 2.6 and I added a sonos connect. I have both Pandora and Spotify music services and they work great independently, however in the "Stations" only the Pandora stations exist and they are not mapped to the correct station. For example if I hit my "Maroon5" station I get "U2". Is there a way to re-sync the Pandora stations and also add the Spotify stations?

If I directly select the service under the "listen" menu then I see all the stations and they are correctly mapped, but under "stations" they only there for Pandora and they are not mapped correctly.

If you are using Sonos to stream Spotify (which I assume you are) ... the problem is Sonos (not Control4) because Sonos doesn't support full implementation of Spotify Radio...(or Spotify "connect")

See my posts on here and their forum on this!!! Sonos and Spotify aledgedly failing to come to an agreement on this, has become a bit of a controversy over on their forum... (and rightly so IMHO).. DYOR! 

Archived