C4 Forums | Control4

Back Up Won't Go Through 2.6

Your backup as such will likely be fine. The Sonos stuff is likely because of a version mismatch (it says 8.0.0 but with auto updates on you'd be actually at a later version, it still saying 8.0.0 is normal).

The other drivers likely have similar issues if they are driverworks, the homemade IR possibly too if you edited it.

Since 2.6 you get this sort of feedback, older versions it would just be ignored.

If you really want you could send me one of those back-ups and I can run it through 2.6 Pro to see if the back-up seems complete and if the built-in error correction can handle it (or your dealer can do so if you prefer). Just send me a PM

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have exactly this same issue - message indicating that back up has completed but it reports some drivers/proxies could not or need not be backed up.

I am running Composer HE in Windows 8 via Parallels on a Mac (always have gotten this message).  Was going to try to use Boot Camp instead but my Mac Mini is a bit old and cannot run WIndows 8 via Boot Camp.

Just checking before having to buy a Windows system.

Thanks.

Archived