C4 Forums | Control4

Dish Network Dealer

A little off topic given that this is a C4 forum but I figured I would start here first given that I'm a member here.

I have a Dish network Hopper receiver that I want to add to my current Dish Net account as an extra receiver and I'm wondering if there is a Dish Net dealer here who wouldn't mind adding it for me. I will pay you $50 if you can simply add it to my current account.

Why don't i just call dish net directly? Because with the Hopper they INSIST on sending a technician out to turn it on. I don't want that. I don't need a technician coming out and screwing up half of my automation system.

I have a dish net account with 1 leased Dish Net DVR which i do not want to change, I simply want to add a hopper to the account as a second receiver in the bedroom. I believe it's only $5 per month for an additional receiver. I have already purchased the hopper and it is currently hooked up (yes with the proper switch and proper cable) and it has gone through (and passed) all the set up steps it just needs the receiver authorized.

If anyone can help me out please PM me.

Thanks in advance

Archived