C4 Forums | Control4

FS: HC800, NetGear NAS, Surevillance DVR, PCH Media Player(s), HC1000V3 and more

ILoveC4

I'm doing a little housekeeping and have some gear to sell. I'm willing to take any offers and want to get this stuff out of here. Please send me a PM with any offers/questions. Items will ship next business day from Utah.

1 x NetGear ReadyNAS RND4250 (no drives installed) - Works great, was just removed to install 8 bay NAS. $75 shipped to CONUS

2 x Popcorn Hour A400 Media Players - Like new, were installed in a climate and dust controlled rack. Device/matrix consolidation means these are no longer needed. $150/each shipped to CONUS.

1 x Snap AV Wirepath 9 Channel Surveillance DVR (Product link) - Was in a climate controlled and dust controlled rack. Upgraded to 16 channel model. This works perfect and looks new. Ships in the original box. $200 shipped to CONUS. *SALE PENDING*

1 x Control4 HC1000V3 - Stored in a climate controlled and dust controlled rack. Ships in the original box. $75 shipped in CONUS.

1 x Control4 HC800 - Stored/used in a climate controlled and dust controlled rack. Comes with the licenses for intercom and MyHome App as well as rack mount kit. Ships in original box with all original accessories. $600 shipped in CONUS.

Archived