C4 Forums | Control4

Simple FireTV Driver Remote Update

sooner2k1

Hi,

I've got a pretty good integrator here in OKC, but I'm having trouble pinning them down for a quick task.  Right now when my firetv goes to sleep I'm not able to wake it up using my control4 remote via the IP Driver.  I believe it is a software issue because I'm still able to wake the firetv up using the firetv remote.  I also noticed via the composer app that I've got the earliest version of the houselogix driver.  I believe there have been like 5-10 driver updates and it sounds like some of them address the sleep issues.

Would a remote integrator be able to download the driver update and install it for me without me having to purchase a new license?  If so, are any integrators open to doing such a small job remotely? 

I believe this is the driver I have:

https://www.houselogix.com/shop/amazon-firetv-control4-driver-license

I think I'm on version 1.4 or something like that. 

Any insight or remote offers would be appreciated.

Can any dealer do this, or only my local dealer who installed the driver the first time?  If a new dealer does it, do I have to re-purchase the original firetv driver?  If not, I'm interested in a dealer remotely installing the update and the Houselogix auto update driver.  Hopefully as soon as tonight.

Now my HTPC MyMovies driver has stopped controlling WMC.  I think in general I need several driver updates, and may possibly be behind on Control4 updates.  I'm still struggling to get a response from my local dealer.  Would anyone be interested in the work remotely? 

Archived