C4 Forums | Control4

Concord4 and C4

So I've had the Concord4 setup with Control4 using the new proxy but only recently I get "failure to communicate' on the history panel.  its not a bus failure but a Trouble Start (Failure to Communicate).  I see it in history as a 'warning'.  Any ideas what this mean or why?  Phone line problem?

I just upgraded to 2.9 yesterday all the while having continuing issues with the GE Concord and C4 using the Interlogix driver acting together.

Now, using my Android phone, all of the zones are gone (NO RESULTS FOUND).  I'm still having trouble with 2 of the new sensors I added to the GE Concord not being pulled into the C4 list in Composer yet somehow they were previously listed as sensor 33 and 34 on my Android as unknown zones.... now that is gone too.

I also cannot use my old 4 button keyfabs that came with the GE Concord.  C4 does not recognize the light button or the extra button any longer as it used to be programmable.

I'm not sure why my dealer even upgraded to this new driver.  It's lame.....

I

I was having an issue with 2.8 so being on 2.9 hasn't helped or changed it (every once in awhile getting a trouble communication failure - NOT BUS)  I tried to research it but it says it might be a phone failure but not sure.  Question, in the doc it says " Working with programmable outputs" You can program any of six outputs (2onboard, 4 snapcards) for direct control. 

Program the configuration of the output to 00003
System programming-->onboard options-->output programming-->output [output number]--->configuration

Program the output text
System programming-->onboard options-->output text-->output [output number]

Do you know if these above have to be done?  I did not o this via the Concord control panel.  Should it be?

Thanks!

Archived