C4 Forums | Control4

hc250 reset factory data issue

flavallee

Question

Ok make it simple. I was having an issue with my controller so I've made a reset factory data but now I'm stock with the 2.2.1 version. it's a master so really stock I have a legit version of composer pro 2.9.0 but I'm not able to find an earlier version to identify my controller and make the update properly. Usb stick doesn't work ( already make a few tests )  I can see the controller make the network setting but cant had my controller because the version issue let me only READ the project and I can change anything in the project.

and I do have my dealer account so I dont need any crack or patch version ! but the real version !

11 answers to this question

My boss don't give me access to the software and mycontrol4. I am really stock with the controller with this 2.2.1. I'll have to wait and I already know it's gonna take a long time before I can have the good version or the image update tool !

I only have my user ans my password with a local access only. So I have to be patient to learn already a few month I'm waiting to learn on C4 !

So if there is a way I can have a legit version 2.2.1 except on my control4 it will be a big deal and I will start my project at home !

And by the way already found and try 2.6.0 and does not work either !

Ok now a part of the problem is fix ! but I got this message error, already reboot, reset network property, disconnect and re-identify a few time with 2.2.4 ....

Connections are still being established - Re-identify the controller running director and restart the update

Ok now a part of the problem is fix ! but I got this message error, already reboot, reset network property, disconnect and re-identify a few time with 2.2.4 ....

Connections are still being established - Re-identify the controller running director and restart the update

Is the controller registered?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Archived