C4 Forums | Control4

Integration between mobile telecommunication company with control4 system

C4-Smart

Question

Hi all Friends 

In order to hear your recommendation as per your experience in home automation technology I want to let you know that one of the Top  mobile Telecom company in my region have requested us as a Control4 dealer to cooperate with them in their smart segment services.

They don’t sure what they exactly want but they wait for us to tell them if there is some way to achieve some smart services along together so  your support to clarify what we can have to achieve as smart business with mobile telecom company together.

It is just similar to Win-Win business , we just combine some specific smart services with their telecom service center or whatever is possible .

thanks for clarification and recommendation .

8 answers to this question

"They don’t sure what they exactly want but they wait for us to tell them if there is some way to achieve some smart services along together so  your support to clarify what we can have to achieve as smart business with mobile telecom company together."

That is some mighty fine English. 

Hi msgreenf  yes are right but integration between telecommunication service center and smart home system is not a popular thing , it is new and i am just asking if there is some gate way to providing an offer .otherwise  we know how to install , configure and run our control4 system .

I wouldn't say its new.  There have been a few telco's that have utilised Control4 in the past.  Cisco had a share in Control4 and were plugging it for a while and did a few trials.

Regardless most Telco's and Utilities that want integration require a customised solution which requires alot of R&D.

As everyone is saying start off with some sort of documentation to provide them.  Doesn't have to be a business plan but scope of works, deliverables, service agreements, etc.  Pretty normal stuff that you as a dealer should already be doing for your everyday customer (but on a larger scale).

Archived