C4 Forums | Control4

Chowmein Sky Q driver channels missing

The majority of my Sky channels have vanished from the iPad and T3’s. I believe there was an update today that now uses a cloud service for the channels. 

Anyone else seeing this and if so have you fixed it. 

Same issue here. Missing channels.

West country HD is selected in the driver but it only seems to be showing SD and missing the HD out of the list.

There is nothing to scan in composer as the list is dynamic from the internet.

Thanks for the feedback guys.  The sky web service we were using was discontinued.  As such we worked yesterday on finding a new solution.  Sounds like the solution we implemented has limited channels.  We will look into this and provide an updated fix asap.

Steve you can do it in HE - just done it and we missing a lot of channels 
only show Sky News in News Channels 
Mujtaba, are you getting all the channels ? 

Yes I did a sky install yesterday and today I have all channels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have made a new version which now uses the Sky Q box as a source for the channel information.  it still uses the Sky website for the channel artwork and now playing data.  If anyone wants to beta test this please PM me.

11 hours ago, alanchow said:

I have made a new version which now uses the Sky Q box as a source for the channel information.  it still uses the Sky website for the channel artwork and now playing data.  If anyone wants to beta test this please PM me.

So the new driver from yesterday won’t show all the channels? Will there be an automatic update when this is fixed and what are the timeframes. 

I will let my dealer Ugot know about the beta option as  I raised a support request with them yesterday so I am sure they will be in touch.

However I will wait for the update.

Thanks

Archived