C4 Forums | Control4

2.10.4 and DSC IT-100 Cinegration Driver Activation Issue

gnehcob

I just upgraded to 2.10.4 and using the Cinegration IT-100 driver for my DSC home security system. It never happened before, but under activation status, it says the Trial has expired. I have an activation key that was purchased and tried updating it with the same key, but will not work. I never had this issue when upgrading from 2.9.0 to 2.10.2. Only on 2.10.4 I am having this issue. Anyone else having this same issue? Any suggestions on a fix? Thanks.

Looks like, with the new drivers, it requires Drivercentral Cloud activation to get a token. My original dealer went out of business. Drivercentral was able to get my original purchased key cleared so a new dealer can use and provide me a token. Can anyone here help? Thank you!

18 minutes ago, gnehcob said:

Looks like, with the new drivers, it requires Drivercentral Cloud activation to get a token. My original dealer went out of business. Drivercentral was able to get my original purchased key cleared so a new dealer can use and provide me a token. Can anyone here help? Thank you!

I can help.  PM me

Archived