C4 Forums | Control4

*Novice Selling Control4 Equipment*Need Help*

fromthenorth4

Question

New guy here. I need some help selling my Control4 system. I have the HC-250 along with two remotes SR-260 with docks. Also have infrared stuff for all if that makes a big difference? All of it is in very clean condition. I just need to know how to do a factory reset on my remotes and box so I can sell it off or if I even need to do that? Also, want to know what a fare price would be for those items? Should I sell individually or package together?

I have a mixture of Hue, Nest - Thermostat,Cameras,SD, Sonos, Lutron, Alexa's, Blink, Fire TV's, Roku's, etc..and normal use the native apps. I am moving on to Logitech Harmony Elites and Hubs bc I want the ability to control myself instead of calling the dealer and I think that the Control4 system was more than what I needed.

4 answers to this question

You can check out ebay search for completed auctions.  Those items are sold on a regular basis.  A rough approximation would be US$150 for each item, maybe a bit less for the remotes and a bit more for the HC250.  I wouldn't worry too much about doing factory resets.  

Archived