C4 Forums | Control4

T3 Touch not displaying Intercom Video from 2n Doorstation?

hank31980

Question

Help on a question please about displaying the Video feed from this 2n Helios IP Vario Doorstation to Control4 system Intercom via T3 Touchscreens?

I can see the Doorstation camera feed from within Security/Cameras/.......doesn't matter whether I use C4 iPhone/iPad App, T3 Wall Mounted Touch or V2 Portable Touch, all is good.

The Intercom functions using the V2 Touchscreens and all is good and on the iPhone/iPad App all is good also?

However in the Intercom section of the T3 Touch, I cannot see the Video stream, just keeps showing a spinning circle, although the Audio works fine as does the Relay control via programmed button?

What could be preventing the T3 Touchscreen from displaying either the H264 or MJPEG video feed from the 2n Helios IP Vario Door Station?

From within Composer, the Camera Test functions Snapshot, MJPEG & H264 all give a Green Tick within the Driver.

*** Note ***

SIP Transport settings for all devices, T3's, V2's, 2n Doorstation, are as follows;

Transport = UDP & Multicast IP = 224.0.0.1

Intercom works fine between all Touchscreens, Video, Audio etc no problem.

4 answers to this question

I have discovered that the problem perhaps resides in the 2n camera driver available online.

I did have this 2n Camera driver configured & I did select the "Alternate Camera" tick box within the Doorstation driver.

So as a test I selected one of my other security cameras, as the Video source for the Doorstation and this showed.

The answer right now seems to be to Deselect the Alternate Camera and just let the updated Doorstation driver do its thing.

So this updated 2n Doorstation driver seems to send video to C4 system without the addition of an Alternative Camera driver?

2n Camera Driver

Further discovered that by setting the Aspect Ratio in the 2n Camera Driver to 4X3 then it works.

2n Doorstation Driver

So within the 2n Doorstation driver I can assign an alternative Camera for the Doorstation's video, which actually is the 2n Camera driver for its own internal Camera, then as long as I set the aspect ratio to 4x3 rather than 16x9 then it works correctly.

Tested OK

So when Call button is pressed on Doorstation, Video from Doorstation is displayed at T3's and V2's Touchscreens, with the Answer or Reject Button displayed as well as the programmed button Open the Gate/Door.

Then when the Green Answer button is pressed the Intercom from the Screen is started with the Doorstation.

Archived