C4 Forums | Control4

"help" Newbe

GP1890

I Live In Apt Complex And Was Looking Into Buying The Hc-200 To Control My Home Theater I Have My Blur-ray Player,xbox 360,tivo,and Cable Box Plug Into My Pioneer Elite Vsx-92txh With Surround Sound And To Turn On/off My Fish Tank And Lamps Would This Be The One For Me AND WOULD THIS WORK WITH THE CONTROL4 IPHONE APP.THANKS

The HC200 can be used alone, but if you go to two controllers you need at least an HC300 as the master.

So, First purchase can be an hc200 but the second needs to be a 300, after that you can add on more 200's

This is Basic info, your site may vary

Brent

So Where Can I Buy One At

Do you mean: "So where can I buy one at?"?

You can buy one from any dealer. If you're a risk taker and want to chance it then watch eBay.

You can go to www.control4.com to find a dealer in your area.

From one fish keeper to another, take a look at Octopus, Neptune, Profilux or a other dedicated controllers for aquaria. No offense at C4 but the number of controllable parameters may exceed your budget as opposed to a dedicated micro with companion transducers.

Of course, I am assuming you will want more than light control later.

Well I Found One On Ebay Is There Some Kind Of Expensive Software To Program It And How Much Would That Cost Me.i Know The Physical Setup And Wiring Is Simple I No It Is The Programming That Requires Help.

Archived