C4 Forums | Control4

FM Tuner hardware (C4 or something else?)

C4Newbie

I currently have a Denon 2805 that I am using for whole house audio and am having some zone issues when shutting down the system after FM was the last thing listened too.

I'm thinking about swapping out this receiver for a C4 Amp and possibly a C4 tuner or some other tuner. Anyone have suggestions? I happen to listen to a fair amount of FM radio, albeit only a few stations. It would be nice to be able to see what station I am on from my Navigator, either the 7" or ControlUI.

I've heard mixed reviews on the C4 tuner.

I don't have the C4 tuner, but I do use the amp and it rocks.

I plan on adding a tuner once it supports HD radio. I have seen the tuner in action and it is a great piece.

Is HD radio in the works? How about support for Sirius directly (not through XM)? I know I know we don't pre-announce... blah, blah, blah.

I don't have the C4 tuner' date=' but I do use the amp and it rocks.

I plan on adding a tuner once it supports HD radio. I have seen the tuner in action and it is a great piece.[/quote']

Is HD radio in the works? How about support for Sirius directly (not through XM)? I know I know we don't pre-announce... blah, blah, blah.

To be honest with you I have no idea. I just hope. If that happens, I will buy a tuner. If not, I will continue using internet radio through my EVA9150 or Comcast Cable.

I listen to my MP3's 99% of the time anyways.

Archived