C4 Forums | Control4

Everything. The other thing I know is that I don't need to explain anything to you.

"Everything" or Nothing.

Spouting your mouth off about knowing nothing. Intelligent. NOT!

Look, I am Truly not happy with the banter back and forth but you Did start this.

Would You like to put a stop to it?

Everything. The other thing I know is that I don't need to explain anything to you.

"Everything" or Nothing.

Spouting your mouth off about knowing nothing. Intelligent. NOT!

Look' date=' I am Truly not happy with the banter back and forth but you Did start this.

Would You like to put a stop to it?[/quote']

Finally.

How long do C4 keep releases in Beta usually? I know it varies depending on the issues they find, I am just looking for a ball park.

And Yes Ryan, I know C4 typically doesn't preannounce products and will not officially tell us when it will be ready... :)

You got a point codeman. Upgrading to zigbee pro prematurely and ruining my dimmers would suck.

Let's give them plenty of time to get this right.

I think 1.8 is not targeted as an upgrade path for existing sites. 1.8 is targeted for new installs. Existing sites would be better served by waiting for the next major release.

Alan's got a good point.

While ZigbeePro does have certain benefits, it's not a necessary upgrade at this point in time, and there are a few issues that might make more sense for existing sites to wait for the 2.0 release.

It'll all be explained in the release notes for 1.8.

RyanE

Alan's got a good point.

While ZigbeePro does have certain benefits, it's not a necessary upgrade at this point in time, and there are a few issues that might make more sense for existing sites to wait for the 2.0 release.

It'll all be explained in the release notes for 1.8.

RyanE

Thank Goodness for Release Notes, TGFRN? :P

Archived