C4 Forums | Control4

Sonos

Peter79

Hi, I don’t do many c4 installs to be honest and it’s been a while since integrating sonos. Customer has 4 x play one’s throughout the house and a amp powering some ceiling speakers in the garden office. He also has a boost installed. I have added them via sddp and it loads the room details etc, I have identified them via there ip addresses (although they all still show offline). Controller is ea1. I can’t for the life of me get sonos on the touchscreen,sr260 or ea1 ui, probably/hopefully something simple I’m missing, many thanks

Check to see if you have the Sonos Network Driver first, as @RAV suggested. set audio endpoints for the rooms to the specific Sonos One. Verify that they are shown in the Naivgators.

I have a similar set-up in my home and it works reasonable well. Just issues when Sonos started via the Google Assistant and seeing them in the Sessions tab on OS3.1.

c4snap1.jpg

c4snap2.jpg

c4snap3.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.