C4 Forums | Control4

New phone, no notifications

I recently got a new phone, Samsung s20 and my notifications are not coming through.  I have made sure that on my online account my new phone has been added/updated.  I also know that the notifications are being sent because another phone on the account is getting them.  Any help is appreciated.   Thanks 

1 hour ago, dcovach said:

Not sure if this will help but "reset" the app and log back into that system.

Not sure how to reset the app.  But in the past I did delete it and reinstall.   I also just now deleted my system (on the app) then added it again and login. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen similar behavior, but it's even weirder because I would get some notifications, some of the time. The last time this happened I solved it by rebooting the controller. You can always give that a try. 

Update.

I emailed their support team and they have helped a ton.  They asked for some logs from the app and asked a few questions.  Turns out to correct this problem I may have to upgrade to OS 3.  Not sure the issue behind it all but they sent me a beta app for OS 2 and it seamed to work correctly.   A+ for c4 app developers. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.