C4 Forums | Control4

Programming Off Zones on Honeywell Vista

At long last my C4 system is installed! My integrator was able to get many (not all yet) of my devices into the project. They were able to get the Honeywell Vista panel integrated using the CBM module. I can arm and disarm and see when zones are opened BUT I can’t take those zones and program off of them. I thought this was possible (ie programming off a motion sensor to turn on lights) but when I go into programming on Composer HE I don’t see any actions related to the zones to use in programming (only state of the system or panel). Also the zones only live in the zones tab under my security system in the navigator - we can’t break those out and put them into rooms under sensors (ie in the navigator put the foyer motion in the foyer room under security and sensors). Does my integrator need to enable something else to allow both programming off of zones, and also breaking the sensors into other parts of the navigator?

• 2 years later...

@msgreenf Messing around with my system today it looks like Im in the same state.  I have the 4232 driver that is working fine.  I can arm, disarm, see all my zone states in the app and in history, but am unable to program it seems off those zones.  Which drivers are supposed to be added additionally for the alarm to be able to program off the zone states.  Didn't see any mention in the 4232 driver doc, and not seeing anything screaming at me when searching driver database.

3 minutes ago, Topfox said:

@msgreenf Messing around with my system today it looks like Im in the same state.  I have the 4232 driver that is working fine.  I can arm, disarm, see all my zone states in the app and in history, but am unable to program it seems off those zones.  Which drivers are supposed to be added additionally for the alarm to be able to program off the zone states.  Didn't see any mention in the 4232 driver doc, and not seeing anything screaming at me when searching driver database.

Nevermind, I think Ive got it now...I knew I would possibly figure it out right after I ask

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.