C4 Forums | Control4

WTB - IRUSB

jillmark99

37 minutes ago, jillmark99 said:

Anyone? 

I tried advertise to buy a couple before as well with no luck, then realized through others I shouldn’t need them due to the new Amazon driver as I was going to use them for Fire TV boxes. Unfortunately I’m also back to IRUSB as the Fire TV driver seems to lose control randomly requiring a reboot to regain control. Personally I just said screw it and bought them for full price from the IRUSB site. 

Interesting, where are you shipping too?  My shipping price for two was $12.95. See below. Agreed though it is pretty pricey, and if I remember right they do come in a padded envelope.  Sometimes they have sales like 2 for the price of 1. Don’t know your use case, but some folks have been using Flirc over IRUSB. They are like $20 on Amazon. Hope you find some. 

Details Name Unit Price Quantity Total
IRUSB IRUSB: USB IR transceiver $39.75 2 $79.50
  Sub Total: $79.50
  Shipping: $12.95
  Grand Total: $92.45

13 minutes ago, jillmark99 said:

Shipping to Kitchener Ontario Canada. 

Looks like unless you want to wait 20 days, shipping through US Mail starts at $46 for a flat rate envelope. 20 days starts at $15. Not sure where IRUSB ships from, other than knowing it’s in the US.  That pricing is according to Stamps.com. 

Edit. Looks like they ship from Texas. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.