C4 Forums | Control4

New toys came in and I am almost back in my Loft after 3+ month remod!

club411

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man, what do you do for a living? Apparently, I'm in the wrong profession!

I work for Geek Squad.

I aim to please :)

Don't you also hang on the AVSForums??

Rasterman I think was/is you name??

I have followed your parties on there for a while now' date=' I wondered where you've been[/quote']

Damn, you found me.. LOL - Ya The thread brought on a real bad stalker. So bad the FBI got involved, so I had the thread closed.

I lost my Great Dane earlier this year. She was my best friend in the world and after 9 years her untimely death made me rethink my life a bit. It made me realize I wanted to slow down a bit and wanted a more mature home. I have grown sick of the parties and the continuous destruction of my house.

So when Chloe passed I needed a new couch (as it was her couch;)) that somehow turned into a 3 month complete remodel of my house...So I parted with 99% of the toys, Pool table, Arcade games ect and turned it into a bachelor pad of someone in their 30's instead of someone in their 20's.

Here are some before pics...

floorsouth.jpg

fridge.jpg

plasmaoffice.jpg

solo.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

Here is what I added over the last 12 weeks

All new floors

New Paint

New Kitchen ($$$ouch)

ALL new AV

Control4

All new furniture

New lights

10' waterfall

New Artwork

I am moving back in tomorrow; yet to be done is the C4 & AV hookup and some tilework. The transformation is pretty astounding.. I GC'd the whole job which sucked and had a little help in the design area from my suuuper hot design friend girl.

I will post up pics of everything and the C4 install when complete.

man' date=' what do you do for a living? Apparently, I'm in the wrong profession![/quote']

I work for Geek Squad.

I aim to please :)

I have followed your parties on there for a while now' date=' I wondered where you've been[/quote']

Damn, you found me.. LOL - Ya The thread brought on a real bad stalker. So bad the FBI got involved, so I had the thread closed.

I lost my Great Dane earlier this year. She was my best friend in the world and after 9 years her untimely death made me rethink my life a bit. It made me realize I wanted to slow down a bit and wanted a more mature home. I have grown sick of the parties and the continuous destruction of my house.

So when Chloe passed I needed a new couch (as it was her couch;)) that somehow turned into a 3 month complete remodel of my house...So I parted with 99% of the toys, Pool table, Arcade games ect and turned it into a bachelor pad of someone in their 30's instead of someone in their 20's.

Sorry to hear about Chloe, I loved the pics of her in the convertible

Real bummer about the stalker, that was one of my favorite AVS threads, I enjoyed seeing how the party lifestyle was still going strong

Well the remodel looks great, not that it didn't look great before, I see you still have Hans

I'll drop ya a line next time I'm over in Chi town (over here in Michigan myself)

man' date=' what do you do for a living? Apparently, I'm in the wrong profession![/quote']

I work for Geek Squad.

I have followed your parties on there for a while now, I wondered where you've been

Sorry to hear about Chloe, I loved the pics of her in the convertible

Real bummer about the stalker, that was one of my favorite AVS threads, I enjoyed seeing how the party lifestyle was still going strong

Well the remodel looks great, not that it didn't look great before, I see you still have Hans

I'll drop ya a line next time I'm over in Chi town (over here in Michigan myself)

Thanks, Chloe meant the world to me. She died in my arms at home, it was awful and she is missed!

Stop by anytime!

Ahh shucks...I found some more... WAIT UNTIL THE GIRLS SEE MY C4 SYSTEM - THAN THE PARTY REALLY STARTS! LOL

mil4.jpg

My ex- Kristina From beauty and the andJillian Beyor Playboy's Model of the Year 08

raw1-1.jpg

Sometimes it doesn't suck to be me (most of the time it does)

DSC_9645.jpg

Hit singer Jennifer Rene

aren.jpg

What a view

test.jpg

Another X

fly.jpg

Outdoor shower Best $200 I ever spent

a67.jpg

BRRRRRR

P1010936.jpg

Don't forget the drinks

bikini1-vi.jpg

Sometimes you have to kick it up a notch with GO-GO dancers

prt.jpg

party1.jpg

OK enough for today...

club411- what happened over at AVS Forums? Also, you are killing us by not posting pics of the updated crib (complete with more girls). We are starting a West Coast extension and need ideas :)

I am waiting for the grand reveal LOL. All the stonework around the waterfall still needs to happen and some other misc other things..

Moving back in today after 3 months woot!

Archived