C4 Forums | Control4

Rhapsody Audio Error

For the past month or so I've been getting "Audio Error: Communications Error" for recently added Rhapsody music. The songs play fine from the computer but not through the C4 system. It's random as certain songs on the same albums will play while others won't. When I play music from a playlist the system just skips over songs that receive an error. I've tried rebooting, deleting songs and re-adding - does anyone know what the issue is or if there is a fix to this?

For the past month or so I've been getting "Audio Error: Communications Error" for recently added Rhapsody music. The songs play fine from the computer but not through the C4 system. It's random as certain songs on the same albums will play while others won't. When I play music from a playlist the system just skips over songs that receive an error. I've tried rebooting, deleting songs and re-adding - does anyone know what the issue is or if there is a fix to this?

I have never got this before, but just started getting it last night and still getting it today. I rebooted everything, and my internet works fine. Anyone else having this issue, or seen it before and have a fix?

I love this forum, before I can ask my question it is answered. I had this problem all weekend, was the first time I got to show off the system to the family and the music was so sporadic it was frustrating. This explains what the problem was. Any word on when it will be fixed.

^True, you aren't gonna see this problem just doing spot-checks. In fact, when I saw this post I was getting ready to say WTF. Then, about one hour into play the audio went silent and then started-up about a minute and a half later.

I wasn't playing Rhapsody all weekend' date=' but I did not experience any issues.[/quote']

It is probably because you weren't playing it.

I was, listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestra while putting up the tree.

Sorry, it was the bolded part above that threw me off. The part where you said you were't listening to Rhapsody all weekend.

Silly me :rolleyes:

Archived