C4 Forums | Control4

Wanted: Triad PAMP4-100 or Triad PAMP8-100 transformer board

womble123

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone knows the part number for the transformer board circled in white in the photo? I have around 6+ Triad PAMP4-100 and PAMP8-100. Better till world be for someone to know someone with some for sale.

I know it's a difficult task finding even one but worth a go anyhow as I'm going to stick with Control4 now so will need a PAMP8-100. I dont HAVE to as I already have a Control4 16 channel matrix and matching Control4 Amplifier that get fed from my EA-5 (4 rooms/zones) and my HC-800 (2 rooms/zones) but I have heard they very good and are even better than the Control4 equivalent, or so I'm told anyhow. Anyone know if that's true or not?

Cheers

Triad PAMP8-100 Highlighted.jpg

11 hours ago, cidle323 said:

Model number attached below for the power supply and individual amp boards.

Same part number for 4 and 8 channel power supply

image.png

Many thanks! How did you find that? Does that include all of the board in the circle? What are the two parts you have kindly shown me? Is one for the PAMP4-100 and the other the PAMP8-100?

Sorry, I misread your post. So I only need the ICEpower400SM? I dont see where ICEpower80SM is on the photo and I also I have opened mine up and there is only room for the ICEpower400SM by the looks of it?

This is the Triad 4 zone I have opened up, I cannot see where the ICEpower80SM would fit in?

e52b60cbb51a0a9ddedf0a53dd2da947.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, womble123 said:

Sorry, I misread your post. So I only need the ICEpower400SM? I dont see where ICEpower80SM is on the photo and I also I have opened mine up and there is only room for the ICEpower400SM by the looks of it?

All good, Yes the first part number is to replace the Icepower 400sm power supply (complete board that you circled). Part number is the same for Pamp4 or Pamp8

4 hours ago, Waring192 said:

This is the Triad 4 zone I have opened up, I cannot see where the ICEpower80SM would fit in?

e52b60cbb51a0a9ddedf0a53dd2da947.jpg

On the right side of your picture there are 6 silver standoffs where the power supply would mount to. You will need all the wiring connectors as well as I do not see them on the small circuit board near the front. 2 White and 1 Red connector)

On the right side of your picture there are 6 silver standoffs where the power supply would mount to. You will need all the wiring connectors as well as I do not see them on the small circuit board near the front. 2 White and 1 Red connector)

Found the cable parts on the ICEPower 400SM listing and that included the cable set.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.