C4 Forums | Control4

Wattbox Auto-Reboot function

ejn1

Hi,  I have been running into some issues with the auto reboot function and thought I would inquire... It appears in my second home after the internet has an outage, the auto reboot sequence triggers and at the end of the sequence the outlet then remains in the "off" state.  This renders access remote completely impossible as internet doesnt restart and I can't get into the Wattbox remotely to force the outlet on.

Is this normal that the outlet goes off after the sequence of reboot attempts completes?

Thanks!

ps I have 3 websites that the autoreboot tests plus the router IP address and the logic set to "OR".        

On 1/24/2023 at 8:10 AM, msgreenf said:

sounds like its setup wrong...share the config screenshot

I got it back up running again.   The outlet was not powered off after all.   It was an extended internet outage of like 12 hours or so and it appears the auto reboot just timed out with number of reboots which I thought max was 10 (my setting)... Didn't realize that setting to 0 means infinite reboots.   I'm going to try that to see if that fixes in the future. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.