C4 Forums | Control4

Location for knowledge base

sergioperezlegrand

Only getting pieces of "magic codes" to reset ZigBee on C4 devices. Found out that 13 is the magic number for the Outdoor Plug C4-V-OOSW120. This worked perfect. I was able to pair it with new Core3 Controller. But I need some other devices to transfer from old EA3 (ZigBee channel 13) to new Core3 (ZigBee channel 25). Some forums mention the "Knowledge Base" to see all of these "magic numbers". Where can I find it?

17 hours ago, sergioperezlegrand said:

Only getting pieces of "magic codes" to reset ZigBee on C4 devices. Found out that 13 is the magic number for the Outdoor Plug C4-V-OOSW120. This worked perfect. I was able to pair it with new Core3 Controller. But I need some other devices to transfer from old EA3 (ZigBee channel 13) to new Core3 (ZigBee channel 25). Some forums mention the "Knowledge Base" to see all of these "magic numbers". Where can I find it?

https://technet.genesis-technologies.ch/control4-zigbee-the-definitive-guide/

BIG THANKS Amr, this is good advise. It worked well for C4-ADP120 and LDZ-01 (with 13-4-13 sequence). Also for C4-V-OOSW120  (with 13 only). Considering C4-ADP120 Adaptive Phase Dimmer and LDZ-01 Dimmer (actual device is C4-DIM1-Z) are "In-wall Lighting" and the C4-V-OOSW120 Outdoor Plu-in Outlet is "1-Button Product"... this is very good. However I can't Leave ZigBee in a 3-Button Keypad device KPZ-3B1-B, the 13-4-13 sequence does not seem to work. Apparently I can reset the device (15xtop), and can see ZigBee Channel (with 7-4-7) and shows ZigBee Channel 14. But need to leave channel 14 and pair it to new Core3 Controller with ZigBee Channel 13. All other working devices blink 13 times to show they are in ZigBee Channel 13. Any other advise? 

The channel number is of no consequence as such. Stop focusing on what channel they are on, devices will automatically connect to whatever channel their coordinator is operating on.

13-4-13 will make the keypad leave the current zigbee mesh if it is on one. If it isn't on one, it'll have green LEDs.

It sound like the keypad may be on embernet vs zigbeepro. If that's the case, you're likely screwed as only HC200/300/500 can be used to migrate embernet to zpro.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.