C4 Forums | Control4

Intercoms Now Dead

So ever since the 3.3.2 upgrade (now on 3.3.3) The TS to TS intercom calls have been hit or miss to connect. I have had my dealer take a remote look and found nothing, Control4 engineers have conferenced in and I sent them logs of my system during the event. Control 4 said looks like the Communication agent thinks the TS is busy when it in fact is not. They still have not come back with a fix. My dealer went in yesterday and re-installed the comm agent and now I have no intercoms! All TS say no intercom available. Dealer says need to roll a truck to reflash the system bit can't for a few weeks. Any ideas?

5 minutes ago, Olichops said:

Yes rebooted the ts and the ea5.  I have no intercom settings in on the TS and the ones in composer look normal. Take a look as adding you back

Try to stop FreeSwitch Service and enable it again, there was a bug that had been fixed in 3.3.3

3 hours ago, Olichops said:

Tried the FreeSwitch stop and start but still all TS are listed as not ready in comm agent

Is it registered? If Yes then delete each TS and re-add it via SDDP, try one by one to correctly add each in its corresponding room, try one and see if it’s working, if not then delete communication agent and all TS’s then start by Agent and TS one by one, this is the entire play book, not sure what else can be done!

Thanks Amr, I now have the intercoms back online after a reboot of the ea1s also.  The original issue remains with the auto answer function, some times it work and other times it will not connect. If I set it the auto answer off the intercom calls always rings.

2 minutes ago, Olichops said:

C4 engineers responded that they have a fix in the works! General release is May 16th for all those that have this issue!

This is a great news to many, I don’t use Auto-Answer but what I did not know it stops ur screens from functioning!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.