C4 Forums | Control4

Lights

Hello. I am looking for an alternative to C4s light switches. I was going to go with caseta but most of my switches arent rockers.... I see that there are some brands of Zigbee and Z-wave products, but there is just no driver. I know that Enbrighten by Jasco has a bunch of prouducts. Anything else??

not the answer you are looking for but the c4 switches can give you the most reliable integration. if you need a more cost-effective solution look at the essential line. Can also save on programming costs if you are not doing a self install as you have to program them in one system and then program them into control4. Also, you may not have a lot of the functionality and flexibility that comes with c4 lighting.

as for alternatives, c4 now natively supports Zwave so you can integrate a lot of Zwave devices with the generic drivers. I haven't personally used them myself.

On 7/26/2023 at 1:23 PM, msgreenf said:

If you have a core you can the generic zwavw drivers w any zwave switches 

ok, so i can get enbrighten, (Z-wave) and they will work with c4?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.