C4 Forums | Control4

Mockupancy behaviour

Hi

I don't think my Mockupancy is working properly. I don't see any effect from it running.

As an owner with Composer Home Edition Is there some way to

1. see what actions it is recording?
  2. see what it has recorded?
  3. what it would playback?
  4. reset it?

Mockupancy has three states: record, play or stop. Make sure it has recorded a week's worth before trying to play it.

As for seeing what it records: yes HE should how under properties what lights it has selected and or other settings same as Pro.

No you can't really see what it HAS recorded. (nor can your dealer)

Thanks.

The only instance of Mockupancy I can find has 3 event options: Idle, Playback started, Recording started.
Is this the right place or should I be looking elsewhere?

None of these seem to have any Script Actions.

I don't know what the Selected radio button is

I change the state using a button in the C4 app.

image.thumb.png.e6e8e61495242657caef10c8c995947c.png

Ah ha! Thank you.

There were no tracked items listed. I've now added some.

I also found the Mockupancy Data field became filled with a URL which says it is "The data displayed below represents the states of Tracked Items that the Mockupancy driver has recorded."

But I'm not clear when this recording was done or how given the lack of tracked items.

I am very new to this driver, but my understanding is that you you click "Start Recording" under the Actions tab. Then, on the Properties tab, it will show recording in progress. After at least one week, you go in and stop the recording. If you never did this, then I am not sure how a recording could have been made, and if you didn't have any items listed in Properties for it to track, I would think the recording has nothing in it. You may want to "Clear History" on the Actions tab and then start a new recording. 

I have my alarm integrated and when alarm is off it is recording. I didn't feel I needed it all the time when just going to work so set a variable that when I click it (in my garage room) it does mockupancy. Usually reserve this for vacations. 

I should have been clearer. My dealer created a record/play/idle button in the C4 mobile app. So I could change the mode but could see no evidence of it working.

I believe it is now recording so will see what happens in a few days time.

8 minutes ago, Alex Bate said:

I should have been clearer. My dealer created a record/play/idle button in the C4 mobile app. So I could change the mode but could see no evidence of it working.

That makes sense. When it is recording, it will say so in the Properties tab for the driver. Same when it is running. 

19 hours ago, Alex Bate said:

Make sense, but if you don't want to have to remember to hit the button could do auto programming on alarm disarmed. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.