C4 Forums | Control4

Freeswitch Gateway Offline

Hello,

I have the freeswitch gateway offline on my project. I am using Core3 Controller. I spoke to Control4 support and they told me the project was too big for the controller to handle, thats why the freeswitch gateway keeps going offline.
But in Core 3 properties i see that Controller Memory Usage is at 66% and the CPU is 4%, so I don’t think the controller is the problem.

All my local devices, DS2 Mini and Control4 Touch Screens are not ready. 
What do you guys think about this?

We had the same problem 

My dealer said I need to Upgrade to Core 5 - I said I would if Control4 would Guarantee in Writing I would not have this issue again - They would not  

However saying all that over the last few months the issue has gone away - Not sure why 

We used to Re Refresh Navs -(let he system go back to ideal) and then Refresh Gateway - This would bring everything back on line again (May have to do a couple of times.

Our ds2 was updated Driver 264 

Had the Core3 now for over 6mths 

6 minutes ago, Gary Leeds UK said:

We had the same problem 

My dealer said I need to Upgrade to Core 5 - I said I would if Control4 would Guarantee in Writing I would not have this issue again - They would not  

However saying all that over the last few months the issue has gone away - Not sure why 

We used to Re Refresh Navs -(let he system go back to ideal) and then Refresh Gateway - This would bring everything back on line again (May have to do a couple of times.

Our ds2 was updated Driver 264 

Had the Core3 now for over 6mths 

Did you do any changes on the project in composer?

We have do nothing - I could not explain why it settle down - It just has

The hole Intercom between the T3 and our Iphones - Is so much better 

Not sure if C4 have sent out a update - Some dealers may be advise on that one 

We run software 3.3 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.