C4 Forums | Control4

Looking for someone to Update us 3.4.1 and also Fix a Driver Issue (UK Based)

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2024 at 10:58 AM, Gary Leeds UK said:

Updated sorted - Cheers AK

Were you able to get your AN1000 working with C4 again? - mine stopped working around the same time. The receiver has an IP and the iPhone app can change inputs. C4 just shows it as offline no matter what I do. Thx.

3 hours ago, samsmoothjazz said:

Were you able to get your AN1000 working with C4 again? - mine stopped working around the same time. The receiver has an IP and the iPhone app can change inputs. C4 just shows it as offline no matter what I do. Thx.

No - Looks like we may need a IR driver - Have my dealer coming over in 6 weeks (Yes 6 weeks) to sort this and couple of 

other issues 

6 weeks? wow.

I hadn't even upgraded the firmware. The receiver got a new IP somehow but even when I changed the IP in C4 to match - it still showed offline. I'm guessing it was a combination of Composer/OS 3.4.1. It did show online for a bit in network but the driver showed 'false' for network connection and nothing worked. I found a thread on Reddit talking about the exact same issue. I knew it was taking a chance using a different Sony receiver driver but they were from the same gen/family and it worked fine! until it did not!

One guy said he went and replaced it with the AX1000 which matches the driver name and all works fine - even with the new firmware.

Frustrating because the receiver is online as the iOS app can control it just fine. Very odd that C4 just doesn't see it at all!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.