C4 Forums | Control4

Digital Media issues after 3.4.1 on CA10 system

After 3.4.1 upgrade, all digital media, (Pandora, Spotify, Ovation, etc.), has a 30 second or so delay before playing audio, when song ends, there is another 30 seconds or so before next song will play.  Have rebooted system, no changes.  Any ideas?

I've upgraded several systems to 3.4.1 and have not run into this issue, so my guess is that its something specific to your environment.  Are you sure that all components (controllers, touchscreens etc) are on 3.4.1?  I would probably recommend reflashing the controller to 3.4.1 and loading a backup. Perhaps something got corrupted during the update. 

I had a few similar issues after updating to the second release of 3.4.1 but got rid of them by doing a hard reboot of all secondary controllers.  I still have one media related issue (documented elsewhere) but don’t think it is related to your problem in anyway.

I also experienced a corruption (impacting digital media) on one of my secondary controllers following the update to the first release of OS 3.4.1 and my dealer had to reflash the OS on that controller.