C4 Forums | Control4

Problem with Event Filter in Navigators

Either I'm having a problem with event filters in all my navigators, or I don't understand how they work.

I have a Luma Insights Bridge connected to 4 cameras.  When I click on "History," it shows me all the clips from all 4 cameras over the past 7 days, as it should.  However, when I click the filter button, some of the cameras don't show up in the list of filter options, even though they visibly have video clips in the event history list.  

In particular, cameras that have not generated clips for the past, say, 3 days, will not show up as options.  If I go and walk in front of those cameras, to create a new event, then they immediately show up as an option in the filter list, and when I filter events by those cameras, all the cameras events show up, even ones from 3 days ago that were already there when the filter went "missing."

Is there a setting I need to change in order for the filters to show all cameras with clips from the past 7 days, or am I misunderstanding how the filter list screen is supposed to work?

11 hours ago, msgreenf said:

No. It looks like I was a cloud update 

Still doesn't work on my end. My touch panels show control software version 324.09.0.8. Do yours show a more recent version?  

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ChrisHenderson said:

@DLite Is it still not working for you?

No, it is still not working for me. I just checked on iOS and confirm that one of my cameras has a visible event on Monday, but it doesn't show up in the filter for the last 7 days.

Thanks