C4 Forums | Control4

Changing C4 to use Component 2 on the TV Instead of COmponent 1

I have a situation where the picture on my Samsung 63" plasma has a clearer picture (less interference) when using component 2 instead of component 1.

When watching any TV in the living room, C4 turns on the TV, explicitly sets the video input of the TV to use Component 1, and then tells the Sony video switch what to send to the TV.

I've asked my dealer to edit the project remotely, and have been waiting over a week. I have HE, and it seems like this would be a simple change to the project, however after poking around in the project a bit, I don't see where the edit would be made.

Anyone care to share how to change the project to make this happen?

Any help is much appreciated.

Scott

You can't make the changes with Composer HE. Only Composer Pro can change the connedtion bindings.

This change is literally only a few minutes work. Some of the dealers on the forum will log in remotely and make the changes.

I have a situation where the picture on my Samsung 63" plasma has a clearer picture (less interference) when using component 2 instead of component 1.

When watching any TV in the living room, C4 turns on the TV, explicitly sets the video input of the TV to use Component 1, and then tells the Sony video switch what to send to the TV.

I've asked my dealer to edit the project remotely, and have been waiting over a week. I have HE, and it seems like this would be a simple change to the project, however after poking around in the project a bit, I don't see where the edit would be made.

Scott

Time for a new dealer.

When watching any TV in the living room' date=' C4 turns on the TV, explicitly sets the video input of the TV to use Component 1, and then tells the Sony video switch what to send to the TV.

Scott[/quote']

Time for a new dealer.

+1

I would recommend the guys at the Soho Shop (www.thesohoshop.com) like Cody (superfast) with his response and is price real reasonable and they have helped me even when my local dealers wouldn't. Plus they can do everything remotely....

Archived