I need 4 TVs.

Great Room- 55 inch or bigger

Master Bedroom- 42 inch or bigger

Kitchen- 32 inch or bigger

Kids Playroom- 42 inch or bigger

I've heard Samsung are nice and work well with JAP products

There are like 4 million different samsungs out there though. LED, LCD, Plasma

I don't know which way to go.

Can someone offer some insight or model numbers of TVs that work well with Control4 and JAP

Thanks

Also glare will be an issue in the great room since we have a ton of large windows in the room. Is LCD better for glare or is there a certain anti glare screen I should be looking for?

Has anyone used the new LED Samsung TV's?

Besides the new Samsungs (which we use at Just Add Power Labs every day), the Toshiba Regza series has been a proven performer. On the other end of the scale, the dirt cheap Insignia's from Best Buy are the ones we've been using a tradeshows to demonstrate how the HDMI over IP boxes work well with lower cost products.

Make sure you get TV's that have discrete power codes and discrete inputs, which I think most Samsungs do...but I could be wrong.

In my experience LCD is much better for glare. I bought a Sony Grand Wega one time because of the very same problem you are having. The plasmas which I have now are very high glare, although the pictures is so bright and sharp it isn't a problem.

If the sun is an issue look at sharp LCD's. Their panels actually handle the light better than any other panel out there, as they obsorb the light. I would even say that thay are the only panel that works better in a bright sunny room than in a dark room, which is generally the opposite of most other panels.

Hi

I need 4 TVs.

Great Room- 55 inch or bigger

Master Bedroom- 42 inch or bigger

Kitchen- 32 inch or bigger

Kids Playroom- 42 inch or bigger

I've heard Samsung are nice and work well with JAP products

There are like 4 million different samsungs out there though. LED, LCD, Plasma

I don't know which way to go.

Can someone offer some insight or model numbers of TVs that work well with Control4 and JAP

Thanks

42 for the MB and 32 for the KIT?! Wow, that's gonna look strange unless you your rooms are gonzo-large.

Archived