C4 Forums | Control4

SILLY APPS!!! Enough already!

Ok..........I about had it with all the " silly apps " on the C4 store! PLEASE make some that we would actually buy? Yea the " silly apps " and simple apps are nice to at least have but come on................

Enough with the " silly apps " PLEASE lets get some Pandora or apps that we will actually use?

Yeah, I think this has to do with the $5K prize for the most apps developed by Aug 31.

It looks like either Zatabit or Freelancer production won. All the winner has to do is cheat and create a bunch of quote apps. Looks like today is the last day there's still time for a few more quote apps FTW!

Yeah, I'll bet after today you see the app store entries fall off.

I agree, the apps being developed are very elementary and it is obviously that sheer volume is the goal here.

The good news it that they don't cost anything (yet).

Blackjack on my 10.5 inch touchpanels was entertaining for a moment...

I am on 1.8.2 and to go to 2.0+ requires a dealer, unless I have mis read the posts here... Why would I develop killer apps If I can't use them? :-)

Once I reach some stability in the next year, I will probably take the step to find a maintenance dealer to upgrade with - but I might as well do all of the heavy lifting myself -

Archived