C4 Forums | Control4

Finally we can create any app.....

control4developer

I'm a certified level 2 Control 4 installer and with the release of version 2.0 and the flash based navigator we can literally design any type of user interface for virtually anything on the control 4 network.

We are currently working on drivers for the following...

- Davis Vantage Pro/Pro2 Weather Stations Flash App and Driver

- Jandy Aqualink Pool Control Flash App (will utilize existing driver)

- Goldline Aqualogic Pool Control Flash App and Driver

- Profilux III Aquarium Controller Flash App and Driver

- Pandora Radio App

To see all or make a request were all ears and can work with your local dealers.

Check out our developers site at http://www.control4dev.com/

I'm a certified level 2 Control 4 installer and with the release of version 2.0 and the flash based navigator we can literally design any type of user interface for virtually anything on the control 4 network.

Wow, if done correctly and well, these are some very important/desired applications and drivers!

Go at it!!

Using the existing JANDY driver though? From the forum, it seems like this driver is a piece of junk as is.

Might consider another pool controller (like Pentair). Pool controllers are seriously lacking for C4 integration right now!

I always thought a weather station would be cool to have, yes you can pull up 6000 different weather apps, but knowing the wind speed, temp, etc EXACTLY on the site of your property is cool!

KEEP US UPDATED PLEASE!

• 3 weeks later...

It's just a flash based app and pandora runs in flash already we just have to get sufficient requests to enable a web portal on the controllers.

If you are interested in any of these apps please create a driver request or have your dealer create a driver request..... We need demand to create supply.

Thanks

www.control4dev.com

It's just a flash based app and pandora runs in flash already we just have to get sufficient requests to enable a web portal on the controllers.

If you are interested in any of these apps please create a driver request or have your dealer create a driver request..... We need demand to create supply.

Thanks

www.control4dev.com

How do we create a driver request? Can you post a link to make this easy?

- Profilux III Aquarium Controller Flash App and Driver

- Pandora Radio App

To see all or make a request were all ears and can work with your local dealers.

Check out our developers site at http://www.control4dev.com/

I would LOVE the Jandy driver to actually work. I am upgrading to 2.0 this week and it has never worked for me. My goal was to be able to remotely turn on and off the heater from another location.

Third party media players, e.g. XBMC or Hulu or Netflix, etc...

I dont need apps that I can more quickly access with a computer or tablet, I need stuff that expands my C4 experience or unlocks gateways that are currently under lock, or are underdeveloped (e.g. XBMC is a driver but it could be an app just as easily)

• 7 months later...

I have the Goldline Aqua Connect system for my pool equipment - have you completed that app for that device or otherwise been able to integrate it with Control 4?

Any assistance with this is greatly appreciated.

Shags7

The Davis Vantage integration could push me to upgrade to 2.x and to go ahead and get the Vantage Pro. I'm on the fence about it currently because a retired meteorologist neighbor on the next ridge less than a mile away has one that already feeds into Weather Underground. Not a lot of point in my getting my own to do the same thing but added to Control4 is new value.

• 1 year later...

Archived