C4 Forums | Control4

SR-250 light icons gone?

I have had this happen a few times, don't know what causes it, but all I know is they do come back.

Reboot the remote first, then the controller if that doesn't fix it. Maybe a refresh of controllers in Composer might work as well.

Rest assured, they will come back, just have no idea how.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect an old post but my light icons are now gone in some of my remotes.

A bit difficult to determine light status (on-off) by looking on SR250 itself. Remote batts out (for over a min), controller (HC800 rebooted), navigators refreshed.

My system is on 2.3 (first time I have seen this, system is ~3-4 yrs old).

My dealer is on it but wanted to check if anyone else have seen this/how was it fixed.

Thanks.

Sorry to resurrect an old post but my light icons are now gone in some of my remotes.

A bit difficult to determine light status (on-off) by looking on SR250 itself. Remote batts out (for over a min), controller (HC800 rebooted), navigators refreshed.

My system is on 2.3 (first time I have seen this, system is ~3-4 yrs old).

My dealer is on it but wanted to check if anyone else have seen this/how was it fixed.

Thanks.

I have the same issues on 2.3. Let me know if you figure out a solution.

I am told this is a bug and C4 is aware but not something that has affected a lot of systems before, so I don't think at the top of their list to be fixed.

I tried several things with the help of my dealer, including taking remote off the network and re-identifying, as well as multiple reboots of my HC800. With each step I would gain bulbs back in each of the remotes, however, still not back in all of them. You may want to give this a try.

I asked my dealer to see if C4 can look into this further. I suspect the more people are affected and they hear from, the more likely is that they will sort it out.

Archived