C4 Forums | Control4

Dealer recommendation: no hassle, purchase only, and not Soho Shop

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a dealer recommendation, for parts only. I don't need any install at this time.

I was trying to go through the Soho shop, but it seemed like every time I contacted them, it would take me sending 2 or 3 copies of the same email, and then the response would take a few days as well.

I need a dealer who can get me what I need, that responds within roughly 24 hours(business days at a minimum), and that doesn't string me along.

Right now all I need is:

4- Color change kits to White, for LDZ-101(unsure of correct part number, was told it is different for the older gen)

5 - C4-WP1-WH, Single Gang White Wallplates

4 - C4-WP2-WH, Double Gang White Wallplates

1 - C4-WP2-BL, Double Gang Black Wallplate

Thanks everyone!

- Brett

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a dealer recommendation, for parts only. I don't need any install at this time.

I was trying to go through the Soho shop, but it seemed like every time I contacted them, it would take me sending 2 or 3 copies of the same email, and then the response would take a few days as well.

I need a dealer who can get me what I need, that responds within roughly 24 hours(business days at a minimum), and that doesn't string me along.

Right now all I need is:

4- Color change kits to White, for LDZ-101(unsure of correct part number, was told it is different for the older gen)

5 - C4-WP1-WH, Single Gang White Wallplates

4 - C4-WP2-WH, Double Gang White Wallplates

1 - C4-WP2-BL, Double Gang Black Wallplate

Thanks everyone!

- Brett

Probably be easier to find a dealer close by and ask them to add the parts onto their next order for you.

- Brett

There is no color change kit for the LDZ-101. The color change kit that is available is for the 102 and newer and is not compatible with the LDZ-101. Your best bet is to sell them on ebay and buy different dimmers in the color you need or get newer dimmers of other colors and then the color change kits will fit.

Archived