C4 Forums | Control4

I will be attending C4 Training in a Few Weeks. Any Tips?

Hi All

I will be attending C4 training in the coming weeks and wanted to see if any of your other dealers/installers out their had anything to share with me before going. Any tips, advice, pointers, etc., would be well appreciated.

Although I would love to see Salt Lake City as I have never been to Utah, I am thinking of going to Chicago as its much closer to NY and many more flight options. Is there really a benefit to doing it in the SLC where C4 is based? Will I see more equipment and have a better training experience doing it at their home base?

Thanks in advance for anyones help.

I didn't get to tour the facility or anything in Utah so there probably isn't much difference in the venue between Chicago and SLC. After all a room is a room and the equipment will be the same. The people doing the training may be different but I am sure that they have good instructors there as well.

One benefit of SLC is that you might catch a distant glimpse of RyanE. ;-)

Unlikely. I had *meant* to swing by and see a class attendee 2 weeks ago, and still didn't manage to do it the week he was here.

RyanE

I managed to score 1/2 hour personal training from him when I went to visit a few years ago but that's cos I'm special so nyer. One advice is to not eat too much of the Mexican they supplied for lunch. Then again they say that Your experienceay vary:)

Archived