C4 Forums | Control4

Internet Radio Stations

Now that 2.1 officially has the internet stream driver, I figured maybe we could get a thread going with favorite streams or places to find streams.

My favorite, being from MN is KQRS 92.5

http://2523.live.streamtheworld.com:80/KQRSFM_SC

FYI, how to get at the streams raw feed...

Download the .PLS file from a location like shoutcast and then open it in a text editor to see the raw feed URL.

• 1 month later...
Now that 2.1 officially has the internet stream driver, I figured maybe we could get a thread going with favorite streams or places to find streams.

Download the .PLS file from a location like shoutcast and then open it in a text editor to see the raw feed URL.

This stream worked above. I can't get station to work at stream world.

Can you send link to KMOD and WAKW?

Now that 2.1 officially has the internet stream driver' date=' I figured maybe we could get a thread going with favorite streams or places to find streams.

Download the .PLS file from a location like shoutcast and then open it in a text editor to see the raw feed URL.[/quote']

This stream worked above. I can't get station to work at stream world.

Can you send link to KMOD and WAKW?

Is it possible they won't release url?

Those look to be flash only, which means they don't have an mp3 stream easily accessible.

You can sniff the URL of the mp3 stream using developer tools in Chrome or the Firebug extension in Firefox...or Fiddler...or Charles or...

Those look to be flash only' date=' which means they don't have an mp3 stream easily accessible.[/quote']

You can sniff the URL of the mp3 stream using developer tools in Chrome or the Firebug extension in Firefox...or Fiddler...or Charles or...

That above my computer skills... If you can post the url that would be great.

<snip>You can sniff the URL of the mp3 stream using developer tools in Chrome<snip>

Care to share quickly how to do that in Chrome? I'd really appreciate it.

I agree that would be great.

I have to say with this new Internet radio and my Rhapsody I am liking all the options I have. I still like a good radio station...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 241 stations loaded with cover art but it is a little slow loading on iPad when hitting station icon. Noticed when screen saver comes up the cover art is not in the box on the tv media screen saver. Anybody else have this problem? It out of the box and upside-down.

Well, 241 stations loaded with cover art but it is a little slow loading on iPad when hitting station icon. Noticed when screen saver comes up the cover art is not in the box on the tv media screen saver. Anybody else have this problem? Its out of the box and upside-down.

Thanks to Nikon, he loaded 500+ stations into my project. I notice that it's slow to load up on the iPad and my onscreen: 40-60 seconds, but I don't recall have any problems with the screensaver.

Thanks to Nikon, he loaded 500+ stations into my project. I notice that it's slow to load up on the iPad and my onscreen: 40-60 seconds, but I don't recall have any problems with the screensaver.

Yes, I had 500 plus and got it down to 241. It is slow loading and I thought it was strange that when I have the screen saver on current media the cover art is not in the box and upside-down. Is yours correct?

Archived