C4 Forums | Control4

Ces 2012

nikon

Just wondering if anyone on the forums is going to CES in Las Vegas next week. It would be nice to meet some of you to put a name to a face. If anyone wants to meetup for a drink or at the show let me know.

Happy New Year!

Well if you do last minute decide to go let me know. I already decided to hunt down RyanE in the Control4 booth when I am there and say hi.

I have airfare purchased and hotel reservations, I just have a huge project that is being handed off to me. It was supposed to be in my hands on 11/15, which would give me 45 days to make it all happen by our 1/1/12 "go" date. That date has between pushed to 1/9 and there is no way I see that happening. Pieces are trickling in now, we will have to get 45 days worth of work done in an impossibly tight time. That means it is likely going to ruin my trip.

Sorry to share all that here, but complaining about it makes me feel a little better.

Geeze, sorry to hear that. I hope you are going to be charging an arm and a leg for all that work in a short period of time. What line of work are you in?

I work in advertising. This is a huge global clients North American campaign that spans the entire continent in 3 forms of traditional media (TV, Radio and Outdoor) as well as online.

You'll be seeing/hearing it shortly.

And yes, the billing will be appropriate =)

Archived