C4 Forums | Control4

SOLD !!Full System for sale HC1000/HC300's/Ipod Dock/7" tps

nawty

Selling this for a customer that moved abroad.

Sold his house and took everything out.

6 months old.

Original Packaging for everything, except 1 touch panel.

Audio Matrix (C4-16S2-E-B)

3 x HC300 w Remotes (HC-300C-E-B with SR250B remote)

1 HC1000 (C4-HC1000V3-E-B)

Ipod Dock (C4-IPDKTT1-E-B)

7 7"Touch Panels (C4-TSWMC7-EG-WH)

7 touch panel back boxes (C4-RWB57C-P)

$5500.00 Free shipping.

Sold as a package ONLY, will not separate.

Thanks

Pictures available upon request.

nawty

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I would also like to add:

Package price only!!!!!.... the sale will not per piece..

I understand there is new equipment coming out (Main point here is ITS NOT RELEASED YET)... save your comments that used equipment does not hold its value.

Ask your dealer how much for a HC300.... He will not sell it too you for what this is listed at..Not even close.

Get a quote for this package and you'll see that this is a great deal.

I appreciate the offers that people are giving me, but save those offers for craigslist and garage sales.... they are insulting at best.

As you can see I knocked 10% off the original price I posted it at... that is final and if you're not interested in the "WHOLE PACKAGE" then don't offer.

The 7 inch screens were $900 each... that's 6300 alone for the touchpanels...

Thanks....

I am not going to buy your stuff, but it would probably be helpful to list the exact model numbers. It would suck to buy this gear and find out its the old 7 touchscreens, 3 sr-150's, 3 hc-300b's, a v1 hc1000 and the first generation audio matrix.

As it's 6 months old I am assuming these are 3 infinity edge 7" screens, the latest hc300c and the v3 hc1000.

Sorry, I did a random google search, without looking at my price sheet, to what people charge... Ill avoid that option again. It must have included installation and such.

I just keep getting offers that are ridiculous, and I know some people are desperate, I just wish I didnt take it the wrong way, and obviously I did.

Well_armed, I think I sold you part of my old system, and I didnt think I was awful, or was I?

Im not the seller... I am just posting the list....

did anyone figure the dealer cost and add in shipping and see where it came out compared to my cost....6 months old too....

In this day and age I know resale of electronics is soft, but not that soft.....

Archived